What Are Feminized Marijuana Seeds
Feminized marijuana seeds have been around since the 1980’s, when their arrival on the seeds market caused quite a stir. Although many leading and professional growers were skeptical at first, the advancements in creating high quality feminized seeds, has led to many new strains and the acceptance that feminized marijuana seeds are now the industry standard, rather than a new novelty item,
Almost all marijuana seeds now sold are feminized, offering exceptional value for money, as each seed is guaranteed to produce a pure female plant. Many growers have never seen a male plant, compared to the 50% ratio that regular marijuana seeds produce. This has made growing easier, as producers relax in the knowledge that every feminized marijuana seed will generate a high quality female plant.
Feminized marijuana seeds look identical to the standard, natural varieties, showing no signs from which they can be identified. However, they have been specially bred to include no male chromosomes, and so, are only capable of generating a pure female marijuana plant.
Before the rise in popularity and availability of feminized marijuana seeds, growers were forced to buy natural, regular seeds. Although these seeds were capable of producing high quality marijuana plants and buds, each packet contained both male and female seeds and were indistinguishable from each other.
Growers were forced to plant more seeds than they may have wished to, as an average of 50% of the plants produced would turn out to be male plants, with little, if any value, to most marijuana growers.
Male marijuana plants do not produce the buds that most people associate with cannabis and marijuana, only the female plants flower. Males produce pollen, which form like small bunches of grapes, instead of the white hairs produced by females at the start of flowering. These pollen sacks quickly mature and burst open, spreading their pollen over any females in the vicinity.
Once a female marijuana plant has been pollinated its primary focus is the creation of the next generation of seeds, rather than building more flowers and buds. This greatly reduces the overall yield from either a single plant, or an entire crop, producing seeded buds, rather than the higher quality, unseeded marijuana that most smokers prefer.
Benefits Of Buying Feminized Marijuana Seeds
There are several benefits to buying feminized marijuana seeds, compared to regular, assorted male and female seeds;
- The guarantee that each and every marijuana seed you buy will produce a healthy, vibrant, pure female plant. This is the biggest benefit, regardless of the number of plants you plan on cultivating.
- Large growing operations with many plants will spend time, money, resources and valuable growing space producing each plant, and unwanted males cost all of the above for no return.
- Smaller growing operations, with a handful of plants, cannot afford to lose a large percentage of their potential crop due to an unexpected male plant. In States where growers are limited to a small number of plants, each one must return a good yield.
- Knowing there are no male marijuana plants in the growing area allows growers to employ different growing methods, such as the Screen-of-Green technique, where several plants may be grown under a net or mesh, and the removal of males in the later flowering stages would be almost impossible without damaging neighboring female plants.
- Feminized marijuana return the best yields per area, whether large or small, ensuring every plant is stable and uniform, producing a healthy harvest of top-quality marijuana buds.
- There is a far greater choice of feminized marijuana seeds than their regular counter-parts. With the huge increase in demand, almost all of the worlds best marijuana and cannabis seed produces now focus purely on creating feminized seeds with their new and latest strains.
Buying Feminized Marijuana Seeds
Many of the best and most popular marijuana seeds are now only available in feminized seed form, reducing the chances of buying the wrong seeds by mistake. With a large selection of feminized seeds available however, it’s important that you buy marijuana seeds that are suited to your style of growing, level of experience and personal preferences.
While some people prioritize yield, others choose flavor, or the quality of the high, or medical attributes. Growing your own marijuana plants isn’t difficult, it does however, require at least a small amount of care and skill. Some plants are more difficult to grow than others, so choosing strains that suit all your requirements are the best choice when buying feminized marijuana seeds.
Feminized Marijuana Seeds Review
Strain: Marijuana Seeds
Plant Type: Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Price: From $49.00 to $198.00
Free Shipping: Guaranteed Delivery Worldwide
Availability: In Stock
Feminized Medical Marijuana Seeds
Feminized Marijuana Seeds Summary
Buying Cheap Marijuana Seeds may lead to either disappointment, or a total failure. If you have taken the time, money and effort to install an indoor grow-room, or prepare your garden ready for your Feminized Marijuana Seeds, does it really make sense to save a few Pounds, Euro's or Dollars in buying low quality seeds that may not even return the investment necessary to grow them?