Kush CBD Feminized Seeds For Sale.
An Indica dominant feminized medical strain with one of the highest CBD contents.
Kush CBD Feminized Marijuana Seeds
Strain: Kush CBD
Plant Type: CBD Feminized
Free Shipping: Guaranteed Delivery Worldwide
Kush CBD Feminized
Kush CBD Seeds
These feminized Kush CBD seeds contain some of the highest levels of CBD and lowest THC content available.
Created to enhance the strain's medicinal properties, they are easy to grow and perfect for medical marijuana growers of all levels of experience.
Highly adaptable,, these Kush CBD marijuana seeds are versatile and cope well with many super-cropping techniques, producing tall, bushy plants, especially when grown outdoors over the course of the growing season.
The 80% Indica dominance is evident, with close branches and large, dark green leaves, while the 20% Sativa influence produces a taller plant that many growers expect.
Flowering times are average for an Indica dominant hybrid, requiring between 8 - 9 weeks of at least 12 hours of uninterrupted darkness for the plants to completely develop and mature.
Indoor growers should expect to produce approximately 500 grams of high quality buds per square meter. While plants cultivated outdoors over the course of the Spring and Summer may yield substantually more.
Kush CBD seeds have been created for medical marijuana users, and although they may have the same spicy-earthy aroma of regular, traditional buds, they contain almost no THC. With recorded levels of approximately 0.2%, these buds will never get you 'high' or induce any form of euphoria.
Instead they focus on supplying large quantities of CBD, with potent levels of up to 15%. This amplifies the health benefits associated with CBD, such as reducing chronic pain, both muscular and joint, reducing anxiety and mood swings, as well as helping to manage nausea in cancer patients and assisting with insomnia.
These quality medical marijuana seeds are the perfect choice for growers looking for plants with a high CBD content and almost no THC. Often used to make tea and edibles from, you can enjoy elevated CBD levels without the 'high' associated with traditional marijuana strains.
With a selection of secure payment options, choose the pack size that suits your needs best with 5, 10 and 20 feminized Kush CBD seeds per packet.
Enjoy free shipping and guaranteed delivery to all parts of Europe and the USA included in the price, together with all the help and support you may need from purchase through to harvest.
Find out more about Kush CBD Feminized Seeds.
- Plant type CBD Feminized
- 80% Indica 20% Sativa
- THC Level Low 0.2%
- CBD Very High Upto 15%
- Height Average
- Yield 16 to 21 oz per square metre
- Flowering period Average 8 weeks
- Good for Sunny, Indoors, Medical
- FREE Worldwide Shipping
- No reference to cannabis is made
- All Seeds are discreetly packed
- Orders are shipped within 2 business days
- Every marijuana seed is checked for quality
- Delivery guaranteed on all products
Kush CBD Seeds
Buy CBD Marijuana Seeds In USA – Free Support Seed to Harvest
Guaranteed Real Kush CBD Seeds
Every CBD Cannabis Seed is hand picked and checked for quality.
Guaranteed FREE Worldwide shipping
All orders are shipped within 2 business days in discreet packaging.
If you follow the germination instructions exactly and your CBD seeds do not germinate, then they will be replaced for free.